Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The authors of the above-named submission hereby declare that the submitted manuscript is solely developed and written by the named authors themselves and no ghostwriting services have been included during the text production and/or submission process. In addition, according to the EIRCON conference rules of procedure, the use of any artificial intelligence software (e.g., chatbots or other language processing tools) for text production is not accepted and will result in the rejection of the manuscript. The conference editorial board has the right to reject a manuscript for the above-described reasons at any time during the review, editorial, or publication process.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- In Step 3: Metadata: fill in ALL authors (use “Add Contributor” button). Choose one corresponding author (primary contact) and use your institutional email addresses.
- The text is written in English and meets this journal's formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The submitting author warrants that the submission is original and that she/he is the author of the submission together with the named co-authors; to the extend the submission incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the work of others, the submitting author has obtained any necessary permission.
Articles in this journal are published under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence (CC-BY What does this mean?). This is to get more legal certainty about what readers can do with published articles, and thus a wider dissemination and archiving, which in turn makes publishing with this journal more valuable for you, the authors.
By submitting an article the author grants to this journal the non-exclusive right to publish it. The author retains the copyright and the publishing rights for his article without any restrictions.
These journals have been awarded the SPARC Europe Seal for Open Access Journals (What's this?)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.